Position One Property Management Fees
One of the most frequently asked questions we receive from owners is “how much do you charge for property management?”
We do not believe that there is a one size fits all approach to this question. We understand today’s cost pressures when owning an investment property and we listen to what our owners have to say which is why we offer tailored management packages to suit our owners requirements and budget.
Our fees and packages are competitive compared to our competitors; but it’s not our fees that set us apart we offer something much more important. Security in knowing you are getting one of the best Property Managers in Brisbane to manage your precious asset.
What's included in our letting, management fee and advertising services
- Digital photography of property.
- Advertising of property within our office and 7 real estate websites,
- Advertising to internal tenant database, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram.
- Signage at property.
- Inspections and open homes for prospective tenants.
- Experienced leasing professional to attend all open homes.
- Processing of tenant applications, including TICA database check.
- Office TICA membership (Tenancy Information Centre of Australia).
- Detailed entry condition report, complete with photos.
- Lodgement of all necessary RTA forms.
- Lease renewal negotiations and preparation.
- Arrangement of quotes for maintenance repairs.
- Arrangement of maintenance repairs.
- Routine inspections, complete with a detailed report and photos.
- EFT funds deposited fortnightly or monthly together with a statement.
- Daily checking of tenant rent payments and arrears management.
- Payment of rates, body corporate levies and insurance, if requested.
- Income and expenditure report at the end of each financial year.
- Office REIQ membership (Real Estate Institute of Queensland).
We want to manage your investment property. To learn more, or to have your property managed by Position One Property, call us today on (07) 3843 4511 or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, contact us via the form, below, and one of our friendly Team will be in contact with you promptly!