9 Ashfield Street EAST BRISBANE, QLD 4169Leased
Perfectly positioned pet friendly 2 bedroom home!
- EAST BRISBANE QLD
Positioned in the heart of East Brisbane in gorgeous tree lined street!
Features of this updated property are to follow:
* 2 bedrooms
* 2nd bedroom has small sunroom and wardrobe
* (NB small air con in bedroom two operational but won’t be repaired if it breaks down)
* brand new open plan kitchen with new stove
* small internal laundry space off the kitchen
* open living space with polished floors (some windows not operational)
* living area opens to cute deck and fenced front yard
* off the kitchen you’ll find a lovely deck overlooking very large enclosed rear yard
* (NB final upgrade of rear deck being completed tenancy can commence after this is complete)
* updated bathroom with shower (no bath)
* great size yard
* garden shed
* freshly painted throughout
* off street parking for two cars
* pets a possibility on application
* lawns and gardens tenant responsibility
This property is in an ideal location, close to shops, transport, schools, cafes and so much more!
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30 minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.