9/368 Sandgate Road ALBION, QLD 4010Leased
Top Floor Unit, Great Outlook with a very generous exclusive Secure Storage Cage!
- ALBION QLD
‘Kokoro’ in the heart of Albion. That defining moment when you find your perfect rental home. Thoughtful planning has achieved a functional use of space throughout this open plan unit that enjoys natural light filled interiors situated in a quiet location in the complex. Don’t pay for storage!!! This apartment comes with a very generous exclusive secure storage cage!
The impressive 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment has a superb outlook that captures the afternoon breezes. Located only minutes to major shopping centres, convenience stores, city bus & train routes, gateway motorway, lovely nature walkways, local schools and TAFE.
Features of this wonderful apartment include:
– EXCLUSIVE use separate large storage cage … free with this sleek contemporary designed top floor apartment!!
– Open plan air conditioned living dining space
– Living area opens out to very large alfresco entertaining balcony
– Stylish kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– 2 bedrooms with built in robes
– Master bedroom is air conditioned and has ensuite bathroom
– Additional study nook
– Internal laundry with clothes dryer
– One car space under building
– Communal outdoor area with table and chairs for an afternoon drink!
– Close to transport and shops
– Close to restaurants, cafe’s, schools, parks, gyms, and the Comedy Club
– Lift access
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30 minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.