82/260 Vulture Street SOUTH BRISBANE, QLD 4101$890/Week$3,560 Bond
Luxurious 3 Bedroom 10th Level Apartment With Magnificent River & City Views! Swimming Pool, Gym, Communal BBQ Area!!
- SOUTH BRISBANE QLD
Riviera South Bank Apartments is an outstanding complex impeccably located on the banks of the Brisbane River, and is situated between Lower River Terrace and Vulture Street. With outstanding panoramic views of the River and the CBD plus South Bank Parklands on your doorstep and every other possible amenity within walking distance, it is no wonder South Brisbane is regarded as one of Brisbane’s best Inner-City suburbs!
To truly appreciate this home it MUST BE INSPECTED! So call NOW to arrange your viewing!
Wonderful features include:
– 270 degree views of the city, river and South Bank!
– Extremely well-devised open plan design which maximizes on the breathtaking views
– Stylish gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops and ample cupboard space
– 3 exceptional bedrooms – main with spacious walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom
– 2nd and 3rd bedrooms are well-separated and have built-ins
– Brilliant natural light and ventilation
– Air-conditioned throughout
– 2 side-by-side car spaces plus a lockable storage room
– Very secure complex with intercom system and excellent facilities including swimming pool, fully equipped gym, BBQ
– Close to all amenities including South Bank, CBD, public transport, restaurants, schools, cafes, Mater Hospital and Lady Cliento Childrens Hospital and ‘The Gabba’ – walk to everything!
– Within the Brisbane State High Catchment
– Easy access by car to the CBD and Gold Coast
– This is your opportunity to live in Brisbane’s BEST Location with views to die for!
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30 minutes prior to the appointment time.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.