7 Bors Street CARINDALE, QLD 4152Leased
RENOVATED HOME PLUS GRANNY FLAT / RUMPUS WITH KITCHENETTE & BATHROOM
- CARINDALE QLD
Renovations completed to upstairs kitchen, lounge/dining & bedrooms. All you need to do is move in & unpack!
Great choice of home for the growing family or/and with the grandparents.
If you are looking for dual living or need to upsize, book in now for the next inspection!
UPSTAIRS you will find –
* 3 bedrooms all with brand new carpet, built in wardrobes & ceiling fans (Master with a boxed air con unit)
* large open plan living area with brand new carpet
* brand new modern kitchen and large dining space, with new vinyl flooring
* dining area opens out to cute Juliette balcony
* bathroom with good sized shower and bath
* freshly painted living, kitchen, dining and bedroom areas
DOWNSTAIRS you will find –
* fantastic granny flat / rumpus / recreational room
* kitchenette facility
* functional bathroom with shower
* lovely undercover entertainment area
* huge double lock up garage
* fully fenced private rear yard
* outside dog only will be considered upon application
SO CLOSE to all that Carindale has to offer, Westfield, shops, cafes, parks, great schools, the M1.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30 minutes prior to the appointment time.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.