7/24 Eton Street NUNDAH, QLD 4012Leased
Beautifully Presented Apartment In A Quality Constructed Secure Complex!!
- NUNDAH QLD
Combining open plan entertaining and the convenience of city-fringe living this stunning apartment provides a low-maintenance style of living. With a neutral colour palette, lavish fittings and finishes, this complex is sure to surprise and delight.
Wonderful features Include:
* Chefs kitchen with stone bench tops and large fridge space
* Bosch stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
* Open plan tiled living area with air conditioning and ceiling fan
* Two spacious carpeted bedrooms – both with air conditioning & ceiling fans
* Bedrooms are separated – ideal for privacy
* Main bedroom has balcony access, ensuite bathroom and walk in robe
* Stylish main bathroom including bath tub
* Fly screens throughout
* Internal laundry with large linen cupboards
* Remote gated access to car park
* Intercom Access
* Lift access to all levels
* Located only 290m or 4 minutes’ walk to the train and 3 minutes’ walk to Nundah village, you will find this lifestyle very convenient.
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30 minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.