69 Buena Vista Avenue COORPAROO, QLD 4151$500/Week$2,000 Bond
Tree Lined Position in Sought After Precinct
- COORPAROO QLD
Short Term Lease Only 9 months. Pet Friendly homes in this prestigious location do not become available for rent often! Please contact us today to inspect! Features of this wonderful property are a plenty – Pet Friendly, Air Conditioned and City Views!
* 3 bedrooms all with fans
* Bedrooms 1 and 2 have wardrobes / drawers
* Large open plan air conditioned living area and separate dining area
* Functional modern and spacious kitchen with everything you need and ample bench and cupboard space!
* Tidy bathroom with bath and shower
* Polished floors throughout
* Catch the breezes in the undercover rear patio for entertaining
* separately to the rear of the property you’ll find a rumpus or recreational room / multi-use studio
* Large separate laundry room with storage to the rear of the property
* fenced yard to the rear for lots of play time and running around for the kids
* Off street parking for numerous vehicles
* Pets a possibility on application
* Elevated position to capture cooling breezes
* Stunning views of the city and Mt Cootha, Whites Hill and Southbank!
* Close to bus transport, local parks, popular schools and playgrounds, cafes, shops, tennis centre and so much more!
* Convenience store walking distance for those last minute snacks!
Inspections – we are able to show you this property any time so please call us today 3843 4511!
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30 minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.