6/6 Ovendean Street YERONGA, QLD 4104Leased
PROPERTY CURRENTLY UNDER APPLICATION
- YERONGA QLD
Please ensure you register with NRAS & meet the National Rental Affordability Scheme criteria before applying for this property.
This boutique complex is perfectly positioned with parklands across the road, bus stop at the front door and just a short walk through to the bike track that takes you to the University of Queensland.
The features of this top floor apartment include:
– Spacious, open plan lounge, dining and kitchen which opens out onto the entertaining balcony
– Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and stone benchtops
– Both bedrooms with built in wardrobe and ceiling
– Dryer included in the laundry
– Lift access that services the complex
– Extra storage cage in basement car park
– Short walk to Yeronga Railway Station, the Yeronga Village Shopping Centre and RSL Club
Application forms can also be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed to the Leasing Crew.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30 minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own inquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can read the General Tenancy Agreement on the Residential Tenancies Authority website.