506/31 Bank Street WEST END, QLD 4101Leased
Stunning Apartment with City and Mountain Views
- WEST END QLD
This modern unfurnished, Onyx apartment is situated in the highly sought after suburb of West End and only 3km from the Brisbane CBD. Located on the fifth level, this apartment has amazing City & Mountain Views, and is just a short stroll to the West End Markets, bars and restaurants.
This two bedroom apartment oozes luxury whilst exhibiting spacious open plan living and dining, flowing seamlessly on to the private balcony. Entertain with ease and elegance in the stylish kitchen, complete with stone benches and quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
Other features include:
* Located in the BRISBANE STATE HIGH CATCHMENT AREA
* Amazing corner unit with private balcony and views overlooking southback to the city and to the mountains
* Open plan air conditioned living dining kitchen
* Designer interior decor and appliances
* Two air conditioned carpeted bedrooms with built in wardrobes
* Master bedroom has ensuite and access to balcony
* Main bathroom with custom designed basin
* Internal laundry inside cupboard with shelving and storage
* High speed NBN Internet connection box installed
* Single secure car space with lock up storage cage facility
Sorry NO PETS!
Property is unfurnished
West End is alive with art, culture and Onyx Apartments are only moments from Brisbane’s world renowned galleries, museums and performing arts centres.
There are high-frequency bus services that run towards the city as well as a City Cat ferry service that goes to the University at St Lucia and down to the river at Hamilton. South Brisbane Railway Station and the Cultural Centre Busway Station provide quick access to the suburbs.
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.