50 Pampling Street CAMP HILL, QLD 4152Leased
Lifestyle, Convenience And Location All In One! Pets Considered on Application!!
- CAMP HILL QLD
This beautifully presented home has been impeccably maintained with an abundance of outdoor living areas. While enjoying the peace and serenity of private living your friends and family are not to be forgotten with your own private deck perfect for entertaining all year round. Situated in a quiet pocket of one of Brisbane’s premiere suburbs, the home is complemented by the use of natural lighting throughout. Close to transport, schools and close to Westfield Carindale Shopping Complex & Cinemas!
Other wonderful features Include:
– Open plan, air conditioned, living dining kitchen area
– Modern kitchen with electric cooking and dishwasher
– Large covered rear entertainment deck overlooking fenced rear yard
– Three bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
– Master bedroom has walk in robe and ensuite
– Main bathroom has shower over bath combination
– Polished timber floors, security and fly screens throughout
– Laundry cupboard on rear deck
– 2nd paved entertainment area downstairs with built in Pizza Oven
– Secure car accommodation
– Storage area under house
– 3 Water tanks for use for lawns and gardens
(Large storage shed in yard is not part of the rental agreement for this property – there is plenty of storage under the home for tenants use)
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.