5/42 School Street KELVIN GROVE, QLD 4059$465/Week$1,860 Bond
ONE WEEKS FREE RENT!! CLOSE TO KELVIN GROVE CAMPUS!!
- KELVIN GROVE QLD
This larger styled apartment is located in the heart of Kelvin Grove .
– Large tiled open plan air conditioned dining, living and kitchen
– Fully equipped full service kitchen including stainless steel appliances, large stone bench tops and plenty of storage.
– Open plan living design opening out to the courtyard.
– The courtyard is over 70sqm with 4 distinct zones (two covered and two open). The fully equipped entertaining area complete with built-in BBQ and stone bench top entertaining table.
– 2 Large Bedrooms, the master including an ensuite, large walk-in robe and opening onto private balcony.
– Main bathroom with shower over bath combination and internal laundry including dryer
– Large ensuite with large shower space
– Conveniently located within walking distance to the Kelvin Grove shops, schools and bus stops, and only minutes from the city.
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.