5/20 Queens Road TARINGA, QLD 4068Leased
Stunning First Floor Apartment with Huge Balcony- Call Now to Inspect!
- TARINGA QLD
This 1 Bedroom, 1 near new apartment is beyond expectations. Set in a boutique complex and perfectly positioned, within walking distance to Taringa train station, close to shops, Indooroopilly Westfield and the University of Queensland. The features of this property are:
– Brand new Screens throughout
– Huge entertaining balcony
– Timber flooring and carpet throughout the air conditioned open plan lounge, dining and kitchen which also includes a ceiling fan.
– HUGE entertaining verandah with ceiling fan
– Contemporary kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel Bosch appliances including dishwasher and gas cooktop
– Main bedroom with air conditioning, ceiling fan, balcony, ensuite, walk in wardrobe and access into the two way main bathroom
– Internal laundry with dryer
– Single car space in a covered secure garage plus storage cage
– Secure complex with video intercom security
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can read the General Tenancy Agreement on the Residential Tenancies Authority web site by clicking on this link – http://www.rta.qld.gov.au/Resources/Forms/Forms-for-general-tenancies/General-tenancy-agreement-Form-18a