42 Hopetoun Street ASCOT, QLD 4007Leased
Ideally positioned pet friendly family home!
- ASCOT QLD
This fantastic family home is situated in the heart of one of Brisbane’s most prestigious inner city suburbs, Ascot!
Features of this wonderful property are:
UPSTAIRS you’ll find –
* 3 very large bedrooms
* Master bedroom has air conditioning, fan and built in wardrobe
* Bedroom 2 has a fan and built wardrobe
* Bedroom 3 has built in shelves, fan and opens out onto large rear deck
* Separate living & dining areas
* Living room with fan, opens out to sunny front deck to catch the morning sun
* Beautiful timber kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
* Modern bathroom is large and has a bath tub
* Fantastic large rear covered entertainment deck overlooking the sparkling pool and landscaped grounds
* Upstairs has polished timber floors & high ceilings throughout
DOWNSTAIRS you’ll find –
* Undercover rear entertainment area
* Huge laundry
* Bedroom 4/Study opening out to front garden
* Bedroom 5/Rumpus/Kids Retreat/recreational room
* Two – three car tandem remote lock up garage
* 2nd Bathroom with shower and toilet (no tub) wash off from the days by the pool!
* Magnificent in-ground swimming pool (owner pays for monthly pool service tenant pays for chemicals)
* Fenced yard spaces front and back with landscaped rear yard
* Pets considered on application
* This property is situated so close to the racing precinct, fantastic schools, parks, transport, Portside, DFO, seconds to the motorway, Eat Street, Racecourse Rd and so much more.
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30 minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.