401/22 Andrews Street CANNON HILL, QLD 4170Leased
Brand New Apartment GIft Voucher of your choice to the value of one week rent!
- CANNON HILL QLD
This stunning apartment is only a few metres walk to the Cannon Hill train station and close to shopping, schools, cafes and restaurants. TWO security car spaces. $500 voucher eg Westfield / Coles, when you lease this property.
The features of this stunning 4th floor architecturally designed apartment are:
* 3 bedrooms all with air conditioning and fans and built in wardrobes
* Main bedroom has walk in robe, ensuite and stunning district views
* Gorgeous outlook from the open plan living dining spaces
* Living area opens out to large entertainers balcony
* Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher & electric cooking
* Stunning lighting, finishes and fittings throughout
* Internal laundry plus additional cupboard space
* Timber look flooring to living spaces, the bedrooms are carpeted
* Intercom security entry to building
* Two car security basement parking
* So close to the CBD, train station, parklands, sports ground, shops, cafes, schools and so much more!
* Positioned on the doorstep to the evolving East Village
* Close to Kmart Plaza, Westfield Shopping Centre and Morningside Shopping Centre
* Active Utilities have the rights to connect the Electricity at this complex
* Inspections available daily so please contact us today 3843 4511!!
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30 minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.