4/183 Norman Avenue NORMAN PARK, QLD 4170Leased
Spacious and ideally located
- NORMAN PARK QLD
Elevated, the unit has been thoughtfully designed to maximize space and light. Located in one of Brisbanes most desirable cosmopolitan inner east localities, the open plan design flows out to a relaxing front entertaining balcony. Air-conditioning for your complete comfort, you’ll love calling this unit home.
– North East facing front of unit.
– Open Plan Design
– Massive Entertainment Balcony
– Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances & dishwasher.
– Main bedroom air conditioned with built ins and ensuite
– Second bedroom has built ins.
– Internal Laundry
– Air Conditioned
– Secure car parking for one car
– Secure entry with intercom
Convenience to everything:
– Norman Park parklands
– Cycle track to CBD
– Morningside & East Brisbane shopping
– Bulimba, Hawthorne & Balmoral district
– Oxford Street Cinema & Caf precinct
– Good Public Bus transport
– Norman Park Train Station
– Citycat river ferries.
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.