38 Main Avenue WAVELL HEIGHTS, QLD 4012Leased
Gorgeous 3 Bedroom Home In A Quiet Pocket Of Wavell Heights!
- WAVELL HEIGHTS QLD
38 Main Avenue nestled proudly in a quiet pocket East of Chermside and presents ideal living for the young family or professionals. Features of this wonderful property include –
UPSTAIRS YOU WILL FIND
* 3 large bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
* Main bedroom has air conditioning
* Open plan living & dining areas
* Functional kitchen with electric cooking, walk in pantry and dishwasher
* Good size bathroom with bath
* Front verandah where you can enjoy your morning coffee and paper
* Insulated ceiling and walls upstairs
* Tinted windows throughout
* Security screens throughout
DOWNSTAIRS YOU WILL FIND
* Huge multi-purpose/ kids retreat / recreational rumpus room with additional powder room/toilet
* This opens out to undercover area and huge fully fenced rear yard
* Also a 3m x 3m Garden Shed
* Double remote garage parking with additional cupboard space!
* Ample off-street parking
* Gorgeous parks seconds away
* Various bus stops within 20 metres of the home
* Only 8 Kilometres to the Brisbane CBD
* 3 kilometres to Westfield Chermside
* A short 13-minute drive to Brisbane Domestic & International Airport
* 10-minute drive to access the Gateway Motorway both North and South bound directions
* 4 minutes to the Virginia train station or a 2-kilometre walk
* Wavell Heights State School and Wavell State High School are both 5-minute drives away
* Nudgee College 5km
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A VIEWING, DON’T MISS OUT!
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30 minutes prior to the appointment time.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.