33 Lasseter Street KEDRON, QLD 4031Leased
LOW MAINTENANCE LIFESTYLE PROPERTY!
- KEDRON QLD
Located in the highly sought-after Kedron Avenues precinct, this beautifully renovated light-filled home is a must to inspect!
Features of this wonderful property include:
– Light filled living room opening to the large rear timber deck allowing effortless entertaining
– Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop
– Good size cupboard space to the kitchen
– Two generous sized bedrooms, both with built in robes and master with built-in study
– Near new bathroom with separate toilet
– Large internal laundry with loads of storage
– Covered front patio
– Hardwood timber floors
– Single lock-up garage with additional single carport
– Water tank
– 6 month lease to start on this property
– Pets considered on application
– Moments to Kedron Brook bikeways and parklands
– So close to great schools, shops, cafes, parks, Westfield Chermside and so much more!!
Ideally located within close proximity to various shopping options and enabling you to take advantage of the easy access to the Brisbane airport or CBD, and providing easy access to ride/walk along the Kedron Brook Bikeways.
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30 minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.