31 Norm Street KENMORE, QLD 4069$580/Week$2,320 Bond
Gorgeous Pet Friendly Family Home in Quiet Cul-de-sac!
- KENMORE QLD
This oversized air conditioned family home is set amongst tropical surrounds in quiet cul-de-sac location! This home will not be on the market long! Features of the property include:
* 3 good size bedrooms all with fans
* Main bedroom has air conditioning and walk in wardrobe
* 2 bathrooms including ensuite off the main bedroom
* Main bathroom has a bath and separate shower
* Spacious air conditioned living and dining areas
* Very large gourmet kitchen with extra cupboard space & dishwasher
* Laundry area just off the kitchen
* Kitchen opens out to large private deck with tropical surrounds
* Enclosed fenced rear leafy yard area with garden shed
* Large front yard
* Security screens
* Additional recreational multi-use space also included!
* And under home additional storage area
* Close to great shops, cafes, restaurants, schools, parks and so much more!
* Pets a possibility on application!
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30 minutes prior to the appointment time.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.