304/448 Boundary Street SPRING HILL, QLD 4000Leased
Over-sized private terrace/balcony at rear off bedroom - Property can be let furnished (as is) if preferred!
- SPRING HILL QLD
ENTRY TO UNIT 304 IS VIA THE SET OF STAIRS IN ALLENBY STREET, RIGHT NEXT TO THE GARAGE AREA.
This fantastic 1 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom 1 Car apartment is ideally located by a number of Brisbane’s top schools including Brisbane Grammar and Brisbane Girls Grammar, St James College, St Joseph’s College and Brisbane Central School. Only a few minutes’ walk to the Brisbane CBD, public transport, and restaurants.
Wonderful features include:
– Property can be let furnished (as is) if preferred, alternatively, washing machine, dryer & fridge can stay
– One king size bedroom with large mirrored built in robes and access onto large terrace
– One bathroom with shower over bath combination
– Kitchen with dishwasher and ample cupboard space
– Internal laundry
– Split system air-conditioned living area with access to front balcony
– Single car space with direct access into units rear courtyard
– Private Allenby Street entrance shared by 3 other occupants
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.