30/2 Fitzroy Street CLEVELAND, QLD 4163Leased
Penthouse Apartment with sweeping views overlooking Bay & Canal - Walk to local shops, train station, cafes & restaurants
- CLEVELAND QLD
This stunning 3 bedroom penthouse apartment has ducted air conditioning, ensuite spa, bay views and you can walk to shops, transport, schools, and the waters edge. Close to all amenities and beautiful parklands.
Other features include:
– Open plan tiled living dining kitchen
– Entertainers kitchen with white 2 pac cupboards, stainless steel Smeg appliances, ceramic cooktop, rangehood, microwave and dishwasher
– 3 double sized bedrooms with built in robes
– Master bedroom has walk-in robe with extensive shelving and ensuite with large corner spa, his and her vanities and a double shower
– Main bathroom with separate bath and shower, plus a separate powder room
– Separate laundry room with built in cupboards and linen storage
– Large private balcony with glass balustrading and views over the canal and bay
– Ducted air conditioning and screens
– Complex includes lift to all floors, intercom, secure parking and storage cages
– Walk to local shopping, train station, restaurants and cafes
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.