3/69 Denman Street GREENSLOPES, QLD 4120Leased
Spacious Townhouse in Quite Complex
- GREENSLOPES QLD
This property is a 2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom Spacious Townhouse, located in a quiet, tree lined, sought after Greenslopes precinct. Bright and sunny throughout you will enjoy all the benefits of living so close to everything. The features of this property include:
– Situated in a boutique complex
– Open plan, air conditioned, living, dining and kitchen which flows through to the private balcony
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Internal laundry & downstairs powder room
– Single over sized lock up garage
– Both bedrooms are located on the top floor and include built in wardrobes
– Main bedroom with ceiling fan, walk in wardrobe and air conditioning
– Main bathroom with shower over bath combination
– Only five kilometres from the Brisbane CBD, Greenslopes enjoys the envy of many Brisbane suburbs with its convenience to the Greenslopes Private Hospital, Princess Alexandra Hospital and CBD, Pacific Motorway and ease of access to public transport.
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.