3/6 Ovendean Street YERONGA, QLD 4104Leased
NRAS COMPLEX - ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS APPLY
- YERONGA QLD
NRAS COMPLEX – ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS APPLY, YOU CAN ONLY APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY IF YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED WITH NRAS AND HAVE AN NRAS NUMBER.
This boutique complex is perfectly positioned with parklands across the road, bus stop at the front door and just a short walk through to the bike track that takes you to the University of Queensland.
The features of this apartment include:
– Air conditioned open plan living
– Dining and kitchen combined
– Good size entertaining balcony
– Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and stone bench tops
– Bedrooms with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans in both
– Dryer is included in the laundry
– Lift access that services the complex
– Extra storage cage in basement car park
– Short walk to Yeronga Railway Station, the Yeronga Village Shopping Centre and RSL Club
ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS APPLY
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30 minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.