3/20 Oxford Street HAMILTON, QLD 4007Leased
Timber Flooring & Large Entertainment Area in Small Boutique Complex! Media Room & Two Car Accommodation!!
- HAMILTON QLD
This is the largest of only three townhouses in this small boutique complex. It is modern, sleek and light filled with an open plan design for functionally. Perfectly positioned in Hamilton, with easy access to the Gateway Motorway, Racecourse Road and Portside precincts.
Other wonderful features include:
– Spacious interior and open plan design with covered outdoor entertainment area
– Modern kitchen with Miele appliances including gas cook top, Caesar Stone benches and plumbed water for fridge
– Fully ducted air conditioning with energy efficient lighting
– Three good size bedrooms with built in robes
– Master bedroom has large ensuite bathroom and walk-in robe
– Powder room downstairs
– Separate laundry
– Polished timber floors and under stairs storage
– Screens and blinds and deadlock doors
– Large covered outdoor entertainment area
– Double remote secure garaging and wired for NBN
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30 minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.