24 Don Street DEEBING HEIGHTS, QLD 4306Leased
Deebing Gardens Stage 3 Brand New Lowset Brick Home Overlooking Suburb & Mountains!
- DEEBING HEIGHTS QLD
Directions: Travelling from Springfield on the Centenary Highway you go pass the Ripley round-a-bout and the next round-a-bout is Deebing Heights. You take the 3rd exit, which is right from Centenary Highway into Grampian Avenue (do not go left at this round-a-bout). From Grampian Avenue you turn the first left into Rawlings Road and then right into Cowie Street, and then right into Don Street.
This brand new lowset brick and tile home is light and airy and has a separate carpeted living area and tiles throughout the kitchen/dining area which opens out to a back alfresco patio with a fully fenced rear yard.
Other features include:
– Open plan dining kitchen that leads out to undercover entertainment area
– Modern kitchen with stone bench top & stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Separate air conditioned carpeted living area
– Four carpeted bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and large ensuite bathroom
– Main bathroom has separate bath and shower with separate toilet
– Alfresco entertainment patio
– Double remote lock up garage
– Security screen windows and doors
– Fully fenced rear yard
– Pets considered on application
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.