22 Angliss Circuit THORNLANDS, QLD 4164Leased
As New Lowset Brick - Close to locals schools, shops and park! Pets Considered On Application!!
- THORNLANDS QLD
This lovely lowset brick and tile home is situated close to local parks and schools. The home is light and airy and has tiles throughout the living areas and opens out to a back alfresco patio area with a fully fenced rear yard.
Other features include:
– Air conditioned open plan kitchen dining living
– Modern kitchen with stone bench top & stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Four carpeted bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Main bathroom has separate bath and shower with separate toilet
– Alfresco entertainment patio
– Double remote lock up garage
– Security screen windows and doors
– Wired for NBN
– Fenced rear yard
– Close proximity to parklands and walking tracks
– Pets considered on application
– This property falls within the catchment zones of the following two schools:
Bay View State School a co-ed primary school and Cleveland District State High School a co-ed high school.
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30 minutes prior to the appointment time.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.