203 32 Nathan Avenue ASHGROVE, QLD 4060Leased
Receive a Coles/Myer voucher to the value of one week rent when you rent this fabulous apartment!
- ASHGROVE QLD
Stunning 2 bedroom apartment air conditioned throughout. Features of this modern designer style apartment include:
* two bedrooms both with air conditioning and fans
* both bedrooms have built in wardrobes
* study nook
* 2 stunning bathrooms including ensuite off the main bedroom
* open plan light filled air conditioned living / dining space
* opening out to large entertaining balcony
* gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
* living area is tiled bedrooms are carpeted
* internal laundry including clothes dryer
* security building with lift access
* security remote parking for one vehicle
* nesstled away in quiet and leafy location in Ashgrove
* yet so close to all that Ashgrove has to offer!
* including gyms, parks, Coles and Woolies, cafes, great schools, parks and so much more!
CALL US TODAY TO INSPECT 07 3843 4511
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30 minutes prior to the appointment time.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.