2/8 Pampling Street CAMP HILL, QLD 4152Leased
Private Oasis with lots of space!
- CAMP HILL QLD
From the moment you enter this town house you are mesmarised not only by the large open plan but also by the back courtyard which is private oasis inspired.
This property is set over two levels with downstairs featuring:-
– Large open plan, air conditioned, living dining kitchen which flows seamlessly onto its own private landscaped garden
– Timber kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, huge walk in pantry, breakfast bar and filter tap that is plumbed in
– Beautiful glass ceiling/skylight over kitchen looking into leafy green plants in atrium
– Powder room for your conveience
– Internal Laundry
– Double lock up garage with internal access and clothes line
– Covered paved entertainment area and rear access
– King sized master bedroom is air-conditioned and also has built in shelving and 4 door mirrored built in robe
– Large second bedroom with mirrored built in robe
– Large Bathroom with large shower recess and double basin vanity with lots of storage underneath
– 3 door built in linen storage cupboard
– Security Screens throughout
– Water tank for the garden
– Owners will maintain the courtyard lawns, edges and gardens as required
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.