2/6 Ovendean Street YERONGA, QLD 4104Leased
NRAS COMPLEX - ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS APPLY - YOUR MUST HAVE YOUR NRAS NUMBER PRIOR TO APPLYING!
- YERONGA QLD
NRAS COMPLEX (NRAS IS THE GOVERNMENT NATIONAL RENTAL AFFORDABILITY SCHEME)- ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS APPLY, YOU CAN ONLY APPLY FOR THIS PROPERTY IF YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED WITH NRAS AND HAVE AN NRAS NUMBER.
This boutique complex is perfectly positioned with parklands across the road, bus stop at the front door and just a short walk through to the bike track that takes you to the University of Queensland.
The features of this top floor apartment include:
– Spacious, open plan lounge, dining and kitchen which opens out onto the entertaining balcony
– Contemporary kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and stone benchtops
– Both bedrooms with built in wardrobe and ceiling fan
– Main bedroom with ensuite
– Main bathroom includes the internal laundry
– Dryer is included in the laundry
– Lift access that services the complex
– Extra storage cage in basement car park
– Short walk to Yeronga Railway Station, the Yeronga Village Shopping Centre and RSL Club
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30 minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.