116 Sugargum Avenue MOUNT COTTON, QLD 4165Leased
Nature Lover's Paradise!
- MOUNT COTTON QLD
Currently internet for this property is by Internet Wifi. May we suggest Telstra Velocity, Optus, iinet or similar provider. Internet connections may vary as the NBN is rolled out.
Mount Cotton is a Koala Conservation Area that boasts some of Queensland best wineries thanks to its granite belt climate making it ideal for grape growing. We cannot wait to show you the lifestyle that this estate offers – have picnics by the lake, ride your bikes for miles or plan the occasional summer afternoon at Sirromet Winery (only a short cab from home).
This wonderful location south east of Brisbane, in the heart of Redland City Council is a nature lover’s paradise. The family will love the close proximity of Local IGA supermarket, Cafes, Victoria Point Shopping Centre, great schools and boat ramps that are only a short drive away.
Wonderful features include:
– Air conditioned open plan dining kitchen that leads out to undercover entertainment area
– Modern kitchen with stone bench top & stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Separate carpeted living area
– Four carpeted bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
– Master bedroom with air conditioning, walk in robe and large ensuite bathroom
– Main bathroom has separate bath and shower with separate toilet
– Alfresco entertainment patio
– Double remote lock up garage
– Security screen windows and doors
– Fully fenced rear yard
– Close proximity to the bay
– Pets considered on application
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.