11 Albert Street CAMP HILL, QLD 4152Leased
Renovated 3 bedroom entertainer! Close by the Martha St Precinct!
- CAMP HILL QLD
Stunning 3 bedroom modern family home – huge elevated entertaining deck overlooking large fenced yard for the kids to play! Features of this home are to follow –
* 3 bedrooms (master and bed 3 have built in wardrobes)
* One bedroom has fan, one has air conditioning
* Plus additional good size study or office or play room!
* Stunning kitchen with stainless steel appliances including Miele dishwasher
* Open plan air conditioned living and dining spaces, also with fan
* Very modern bathroom with shower over bath
* Polished floors throughout
* Security screens
* Carport parking for two vehicles
* Under home laundry area and storage a plus!
* Massive rear yard with lush tropical setting – so much fun to be had!
* This high set home is located in the popular Martha St precinct
* Close to schools, cafes, shops, gyms, transport and mins to Westfield Carindale
* Pets considered on application
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30 minutes prior to the appointment time.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.