11/22-24 Birdwood Street ZILLMERE, QLD 4034Leased
Walk to Zillmere train station - Close to shops, restaurants & university - More photos to come!!!
- ZILLMERE QLD
Ideally positioned in a great area of Zillmere, this property is very close to every facility you will ever need, including Westfield Chermside Shopping centre, schools, medical centres, train station and buses. Its vicinity to nearby major transport corridors allows for quick access to the city and coasts.
– Tiled open plan living dining kitchen with direct access to balcony
– Modern kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– 2 good sized bedrooms with built in robes
– Master bedroom has walk in robe and ensuite bathroom
– Main bathroom includes shower over bath combination
– Security screens, split system air conditioning and intercom for added security
– One car space
– Plenty of on street parking available
– Secure building with 2 entrances for direct access from basement car park and also easy access from street
– Small complex of 12 with secure intercom entry for visitors
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.