104/31 Bank Street WEST END, QLD 4101Leased
First level apartment in a secure complex - close to cafes, restaurants, schools, shops and CBD
- WEST END QLD
This “as new” apartment, is positioned on the first level and has its own private courtyard.
– Open plan air conditioned living dining kitchen
– Timber flooring in kitchen area and carpeted living
– Galley style kitchen with stone benches and quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
– Two air conditioned carpeted bedrooms with built in wardrobes
– Master bedroom also has ensuite bathroom and access to balcony/courtyard area
– Sophisticated bathrooms (including ensuite) with clever storage and custom designed basins
– European laundry inside cupboard with shelving and storage
– Single secure car space with lock up storage cage for bikes etc
– Property is unfurnished
– Sorry NO PETS!!!
Onyx in West End allows you to live the effortless lifestyle with easy access to all that the city has to offer. West End is alive with art, culture and Onyx is only moments from Brisbane’s world renowned galleries, museums and performing arts centres.
There are high- frequency bus services that run towards the city as well as a City Cat ferry service that goes to the University at St Lucia and down to the river at Hamilton. South Brisbane Railway Station and the Cultural Centre Busway Station provide quick access to the suburbs.
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30 minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.