10 Vernon Court MANGO HILL, QLD 4509Leased
Receive a $200 voucher when you rent this brand new property in perfect cul-de-sac position! Pets considered!
- MANGO HILL QLD
This fantastic brand new property is close to Westfield Northlakes, parks, great schools, cafes, M1 and so much more!
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A BRAND NEW ESTATE SO YOU WILL NEED TO PUT Abercrombie St Mango Hill in your maps…
(NB Directions into the property, please go to Abercrombie Street, drive to the end, turn left at T intersection, then Vernon is third left after that). Voucher eg Westfield or Bunnings on offer when you rent this property!
Wonderful feature include:
* Open plan air conditioned living and dining areas
* Living area opens out to alfresco entertaining space & small fenced yard
* Gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
* 3 bedrooms all with fans and built in wardrobes
* Air conditioned main bedroom with walk in robe
* Two bathrooms (including ensuite bathroom off main bedroom)
* Additional study / office alcove including extra cupboard space!
* Security screens throughout
* Single remote lock up garage
* Pets a possibility at this property subject to owner approval
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30 minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.