10/276 Pine Mountain Road CARINA HEIGHTS, QLD 4152Leased
Tucked away and surrounded by forest
- CARINA HEIGHTS QLD
This Town House is 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms 2 Car tandem accommodation centrally located nearby Carindale Shopping Centre, Metropol shopping complex, easy access to both North and South Freeways and public bus stops.
The features of this apartment are:
– Large open plan tiled living room
– Large Island bench which is the hub of the living space, with stone bench tops, dishwasher and ample bench space and cupboards
– Living room opens onto the courtyard, which is grassed and hedged
– Master King sized bedroom with large walk in robe, good sized ensuite with large shower recess, small balcony and over looks Wellers Hill Reserve.
– 2nd bedroom with a front Juliette balcony and mirrored built in robe
– 3rd bedroom with mirror built in robe
– Large main bathroom, with separate bath and shower
– Ducted air conditioning throughout property with separate zones
– 2 x linen closets upstairs with under stair storage downstairs
– Toilet downstairs with basin to laundry
– Internal laundry with direct access to courtyard
– Tandom double lock up garage with remote control access
– Pets considered on application (Body Corporate pet application fee payable by tenant)
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.