1/31 Dickenson Street CARINA, QLD 4152Leased
Perfect Townhouse - Quiet, Leafy & Private!
- CARINA QLD
Picture perfect 3 bedroom townhouse – nestled in a quiet street in Carina – with air conditioning, new paint and carpet, this fantastic property is located in a lovely small complex! Call today for an inspection any time!
Features of this wonderful townhouse are –
* 3 good size bedrooms – all with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
* lovely balcony off the main bedroom, with leafy outlook
* 2 bathrooms including ensuite off the main bedroom, main bathroom has a bath
* Gourmet kitchen with brand new dishwasher
* large living and dining areas with air conditioning
* living area opens out to good size leafy & private courtyard
* single lock up garage with access directly into the property
* Good size laundry
* Quiet small complex
* Tiled living areas / brand new carpet to bedrooms
* freshly painted throughout this property is very well presented
* Close to transport, shops, cafes, Westfield Carindale, parks and so much more
* tenants are responsible for water usage and sorry no pets
* Contact us today for an inspection we are flexible with times!
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30 minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.