1/29 Mayfield Road MOOROOKA, QLD 4105Leased
Central Moorooka - Walk to Moorooka Shopping Centre (Woolworths & Cafes) and Train Station
- MOOROOKA QLD
You will be amazed by the quality of this unit and only a short walk to all amenities.
Wonderful features include:
When you first walk through the front door you will be greeted by a huge, Modern open living and kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops. Double sliding doors open out onto the covered outdoor entertainment area with landscaped gardens so you can relax in comfort. The main bedroom is a generous size with beautiful ensuite.
– Tiled open plan air conditioned living area with direct access onto the balcony
– Modern kitchen with stone benchtop island and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and microwave
– Master bedroom includes air conditioning and ceiling fans, with ensuite featuring a large shower recess and mirrored built in wardrobes fitted with built in drawers
– Queen sized Second bedroom featuring a ceiling fan and mirrored built in wardrobes fitted with built in drawers
– Main bathroom featuring shower over bath combination
– Internal separate laundry (dryer included)
– Secure 2 car lock up garage with remote control access
Application forms can be downloaded and printed from our website. Your completed application can be handed to our leasing consultant at the property inspection or emailed.
Appointments can change without notice if you fail to register with our office there is no guarantee we will attend the inspection, so please register to ensure you are contacted. The cut-off is 30minutes prior to the appointment time.
DISCLAIMER: We have not verified whether or not information in this listing is accurate and do not have any belief one way or the other in its accuracy. We do not accept any responsibility to any person for its accuracy and do no more than pass it on. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
PLEASE NOTE: New legislation states that you must read the General Tenancy Agreement and any special terms prior to putting an application in on the property. You can contact our office for a copy of the General Tenancy Agreement to be emailed to you if you wish to submit an application.