16 King Pl DREWVALE, QLD 4116Low to Mid $600,000's
Room to Move, Large Family Home, Backing onto Bushland
House - DREWVALE QLD
Nestled into a bushland setting, this wonderful lowest brick home is positioned on a corner 800sqm site backing onto Dampier Crescent Park. If spacious open plan living and dual access into the rear backyard, is on your list then definitely tick this one on your list.
Featuring 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 separate living zones, spacious well appointed modern kitchen, covered outdoor entertaining area, fully fenced landscaped backyard and 2 car on-site parking.
• Modern well appointed kitchen
• Heaps of bench and cupboard space.
• Air Conditioned Living area
• Three separate living zones.
• Formal Lounge area
• Formal Dining area
• Casual Family zone
• Tiled Floors
• Main bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Security on doors and windows.
• Internal Laundry
• Private Master Bedroom with Built-in Robe & Ensuited
• All bedrooms with fans and built ins
The Outdoor area:
• Covered entertaining area flowing from living zone through wide doors.
• Landscaped backyard.
• Fully fenced.
Other Noteable Features:
• 2 car side by side remote controlled garage
• Double Brick and Tile Home
• Access into backyard from side
• Heaps of room for a pool.
• Inside the desirable Stretton College Catchment Area
“This is truly an outstanding property, for those seeking homes without compromising space and convenience. Ready to enjoy, all the hard work which has been done. You’ll love living here.