12 Boondara Street MANLY WEST, QLD 4179Under Offer
Quiet Parkside Location!
House - MANLY WEST QLD
Backing onto the vast parkland reserve – Melaleuca Environmental Park you will enjoy the many activities this location has to offer. Located in a quiet tree lined street this residence is waiting for its new owners. The home offers two levels of living, 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 3 living zones and a large relaxing deck with northerly sea breezes. Enjoy the home as is or renovate to your hearts desires. The homes unique location and strong bones will reward you for many years to come.
Wonderful Features include:
– Elevated 604 sqm block
– North Easterly facing rear deck with outdoor kitchen, hot and cold water sink.
– Two levels of living
– 5 Bedrooms
– Large kitchen with heaps of bench space and dishwasher
– 3 Living Zones
– Large Rear deck that opens out from the upstairs living zone & main bedroom
– Main Bedroom has ensuite & air conditioning
– Main Bathroom includes shower over bath
– Ceiling Fans throughout
– Fully insect screened and security screened
– Large modern laundry zone
– Internal staircase
– Cable & internet enabled
– Sub-tropical landscaped gardens surrounding the property
– Three car tandem car accommodation
– Decent size storage area & Lawn Locker
– Large Rear Yard
– Rainwater harvesting tanks with pumps x 2
– Fully fenced
– Gate access to rear parklands
You have quality neighbours that have and are currently investing significant capital in the precinct to create beautiful homes.
Walk to Moreton Bay Boys College, Manly West State School and local shops.
Manly West – THE LOCATION
This bayside suburb of Manly West has always been one of Brisbanes valued localities – given its close proximity to Brisbane and the Bay and its extraordinary convenience, To Everything. Easy access to your choice of train and and bus public transport. Only minutes to the Gateway motorway for ease of travel to the Gold and or Sunshine Coast beaches. These same qualities make this property well placed to take full advantage of any future capital growth in the Brisbane property market.