58 Highview Terrace, Daisy Hill
Buyer Guide: $768,000
With an enviable location in the John Paul College precinct, this exceptionally presented property blends good design with modern comfort.
Built to a high standard and supplemented by contemporary luxuries to create a spacious, character filled living environment requirement for contemporary living.
Set on a 934 sqm block with a perfect north-east orientation, this “built to last” home is waiting for you to inspect.
The attractive and inviting exterior has a marvelous street appeal created by a twin feature curved roofline. Once inside you will be amazed with the wonderful airy feeling and voluminous, sun-filled space.
The envy of their neighbours is the spectacular deck which is large enough to accommodate an extra large dining table, BBQ, and outdoor lounge setting with ample room left over to maintain its spaciousness. The deck, ideal for North-East Brisbane’s sub-tropical climate, is the perfect al fresco venue for great escapes, great dining, party-size entertaining and simple pleasures. There is also a mains gas outlet for BBQ connectivity. For families with small children or pets, the deck is a great spot for them to play while you keep an eye on them
This is living for people with vision . . .
The Entry Level:
• Large designer timber Entry foyer
• Over height ceiling throughout.
• Designer Kitchen with polished stone benchtop.
• Gas cooktop, Euro Diswasher and Electric Oven
• Open Plan living area which flows onto the deck.
• Separate study or office area off living room
• Main Bedroom with Ensuite, Walk in Robe and is Air Conditioned
• Upper level separte toilet with powder basin.
• 2nd Bedroom with built ins, Walk in Robe & Fans
• Telephone lines in each bedroom.
• Air Conditioned Living zone.
• Massive Entertainers Deck flow from Living Zone.
• Polished Floors througout
• Security intercom in each room.
• Internal stairs
The Lower level:
• Internal stairs
• Over height ceilings throughout.
• 3rd Bedroom with Walk in Robe, Fans & Carpet
• 4rd Bedroom with Walk in Robe, Fans & Carpet
• Ballroom size Rumpus / Cinema Room with Built in Bar
• Air Conditioned.
• Upper level separate toilet with powder basin.
• Large walk in linen press
• Massive bathroom with bath / spa / shower
• Storage under stairs area
• Oversize Internal Laundry
OTHER NOTABLE FEATURES:
• Internal Storage / Workshop
• 3 car side by side undercover garage
• Ducted Vacuum System throughout
• Internal Alarm System
• Landscaped Terraced Gardens
SPECIAL OFFER – INCLUDED IN THE SALE PRICE
•Smart wired Media room includes internal cabling to suit a large, wall-mounted flat screen TV and also for speakers to provide the ultimate in a surround-sound cinema-like experience.
•Rumpus / Cinema Room includes internal cabling for wall-mounted cinema screen, projector and speakers to provide the ultimate in a cinema-like experience.
•Westinghouse Side by Side Fridge with Ice and Water
Property Type: House
Total Area: 360 sqm (approx)
Living 273 sqm (approx)
Deck 36 sqm (appro
Garage 51 sqm (approx)
Car spaces: 3
Rates: :$340 per quarter (approx)
“This is truly an outstanding property, ideal for those seeking homes with lifestyle options without compromising space and convenience”
To arrange an inspection please call Luc Iovenitti on 0417 700 486 or Brad Low on 0418 194 225
For a copy of the Sustainability Declaration, please contact the Agent.